Friday, January 15, 2010

Blast from the Past #265: "Little Used Book Shop" and "Better Yet" ad

Back in the last 1970's, there were a couple of years during which my second-hand book and comic store, the Little Used Book Shop in Northampton, MA, had a neighbor -- a vintage clothing store run by some friends. It was called "Better Yet". I can't recall all the details, but apparently for some reason we all decided to do some joint advertising, and produced these little posters, for which I drew the artwork.

I've always liked this illustration, for some reason. -- PL


mikeandraph87 said...

Is it just me or does that dino on a leash an early concept for a triceraton?

bogglekng said...

Hmmm, looks like Pete in disguise, if you ask me.. but then again my eyes aren't great..

~ tOkKa said...

-->> HA

..again , Pete ..

your a damn funny guy !! !!