Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blast from the Past #281: Creepy gardener

I drew this back in 1984, but I can't recall the exact circumstances of its creation. My best recollection is that it was one of the handfull of drawings I did for various fanzines.

I actually like this one a lot, especially the folds in the gardener's shirt. -- PL


mikeandraph87 said...

I like the details and format it was drawn on. I can tell how much time and effort was put in to it.
Nice work!
The farmer's figure reminds me of Detective Bullock from Batman.

emerald_7 said...

Its amazing how you can create such realistic folds in the clothing with some lines and crosshatching. I still need to learn how to do that. Folds/clothing wrinkles are difficult!

stephan said...

"Hello Clarice..."

~ tOkKa said...

-->> .. yeh, Steph .. he's planting some liver n' fava beans..