Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hallowe'en!

I was planning on digging up some old drawing I had done for a Hallowe'en card or some such, but while scanning some old photographs for my mother today, I came upon one of my favorite photos of Emily when she was tiny, and thought it appropriate for the occasion.



Jeannine made the little pumpkin "belly" part, and the hat/cap was a store-bought item. It all came together quite nicely for her first Hallowe'en. (And I still call her "Pumpkin" from time to time.) -- PL

6 comments:

InfiniteStudent said...

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you have a great night!!

mikeandraph87 said...

Happy Halloween,Mr. Laird and everyone! I pulled out Tales of TMNT vol.3 to get into the spirit.

That is a nice little pic. Just hope your daughter approves of it and not blushing.;)

Anonymous said...

happy halloween Pete. hope you have a wonderful night!!!!!!

Tyr Germanic said...

Her first hallowEEn? fine..
AWWWWWWWWWW.


mikeandraph87 said..
"I pulled out Tales of TMNT vol.3 to get into the spirit."

dude,hes from the future!

..i think he meant "vol.3"..

Tonight i want to read
"all ghouls night" and
"the howl".
or "kaddish" from tales.

Happy Halloween,PL and Mirage dudes

mikeandraph87 said...

I meant vol.1#3 of Tales of the TMNT. The Halloween issue that would later be adapted into a season 4 episode of the recent series. Sorry for the "1" not being typed in.

Hope everyone hada happy one and wore their best Ninja turtle costume. :)

~ tOkKa said...

-->> aw yehhh..