Sunday, September 28, 2014

"Meanwhile, back at stately Wayne rumor..."



Comicbookmovie.com is one of my favorite sites for information about upcoming movies based on comic books -- it's one of the sites I go to just about every day. It's generally a well-crafted site, but occasionally some goofy error will show up, such as the one you can see in my screen grab of part of this bit on the highly-anticipated "Batman vs. Superman" movie.




I believe that "the rumored Wayne Rumor" should actually be "the rumored Wayne Manor". Hard to believe this post has been up for almost two days and this obvious mistake hasn't yet been spotted and corrected. -- PL

1 comment:

Derek said...

Hey there,

I work for a social media platform called migme (http://mig.me/). It's an Australian company with the headquarters in Singapore (which is where I am working). Our company's users are scattered across Asia, mostly in the emerging markets.

Found your site really interesting and was wondering if you would be up for a chat, and perhaps and interview?

You can contact me at derek.c@mig.me

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Derek