Monday, March 16, 2009

Another panorama... sunset over North Adams

I took the photos which make up this panorama back in 2001. I had taken a motorcycle ride on one of my favorite roads, the Mohawk Trail (known more prosaically as Massachusetts Route 2), up to my old home town, North Adams.



This is a view from what's called the "western summit" of the Mohawk Trail, looking west out over the valley in which North Adams is sited. I had stopped there at a little gift shop which had this great viewing spot, and I really liked the late afternoon sun coming through the clouds over the city. -- PL

2 comments:

Nick Nitro said...

That is a beautiful view. :)

sorry to change subject but I found this, where this is COOL and had to share with you. This is a wedding cake:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SbLCgavLITI/AAAAAAAACIw/-yJs_NWAufo/s1600/TNMNT%2Bwedding.jpg

PL said...

" Nick Nitro said...

That is a beautiful view. :)

sorry to change subject but I found this, where this is COOL and had to share with you. This is a wedding cake:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SbLCgavLITI/AAAAAAAACIw/-yJs_NWAufo/s1600/TNMNT%2Bwedding.jpg"

Very cool! -- PL