Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter sunset

I was driving home from Hadley yesterday at just the right time to see a lovely sunset. Actually, I had just eaten a late lunch/early supper at the Wendy's in Hadley, and when I came out the sky was starting to display some lovely colors, as you can see in this photo (really two photos stitched together) I took in the Wendy's parking lot.



There is a stretch of open back road just about a mile from that Wendy's which is a great place to take sunset photos, so I jumped in the truck and blasted down there, hoping to get a good photo or two before the sunset faded. I managed to get a fairly nice one, though -- as usual -- it doesn't do justice to the actual real-life colors. -- PL

3 comments:

mikeandraph87 said...

Call me crazy,but have you ever thought about being a freelance photographer? Your especially gifted in scenery shots!

damien said...

i always loved taking pics of sunsets (on my phone hha ha )real nice photos peter

Brookslyn said...

Ooooo. Wendy's, they don't have that on the West Coast. Butter Crunch ice cream. Hmmmmm. Of course, the picture is very beautiful too.