Monday, January 31, 2011

Blast from the Past #344: Falling Robot

I have already posted two versions of this "falling robot" drawing, back in September of 2008 (my first blogging year), but when I ran across this version today, I thought it might be worthy of posting. It's not terribly different from the black and white version I posted a few years ago -- the main difference is that there is no grey tone on the robot.


The other difference is that it is upside down, and that's how I saw it this morning when looking through some digital files. I actually think this orientation works better than the originally intended one. -- PL

1 comment:

mikeandraph87 said...

I do like this rendition the best. Maybe its just me,but it looks like Samus missed the landing and thus us falling down an endless shaft in a level of Metriod.